2018 Goals and Resolutions


Hi all 
I hope you're having a great start to the New Year! I know this is pretty late for a New Year's resolutions post but things have been a bit crazy getting back into routine after Christmas and New Year. But I still wanted to do this post. I did the same last year where I talked about some things I wanted to achieve in 2017. You can read that post Here. I did that post a little late too which allowed me to give an update on how things were going so far.

Before I set myself new goals did I achieve my 2017 goals?
Giving a quick glance over last year's resolutions, you can read that post Here, I do think I have done really well. In 2017 I drank more water and I exercised more than before. 
I also believe I am kinder to myself now than I was at the beginning of last year. In some aspects I am perhaps a little more positive but that is something I need to work on. I'm an over thinker and once I start overthinking, things don't stay positive. As you can see if you're reading this, I have continued to blog and I'm doing right now! The thing I definitely didn't do is sailing. I wanted to try a lesson at sailing because I wanted to try something different.


Blogging Goals
Well my first blogging goal is to keep going with my blog and keep creating content I enjoy. From the end of 2016 and through 2017 I have loved blogging so much and want to see it continue and grow through 2018.

This year I also want to make my blog self hosted and update the theme making it more personal with the things I like rather than preset themes.

I want to do blogmass, I loved reading peoples blogmass posts last year (still feels odd that it was last year) and I wanted to join in but I didn't plan early enough in advance and I was so busy with school stuff I just didn't have time so my goal once I have finished school (sixth form) is to do blogmass and to start planning and writing really early. To remind myself I have written a note in my diary to remind me to start planning in October.

Take part in more blogging stuff, last year I took part in a bloggers secret Santa I want to continue doing things such as this. I also want to take part in more online twitter chats such as the GRLPWR chat that currently takes place Sunday 9pm uk time - to visit the GRLPWR twitter page click Here. I'd love to get involved in within the blogging community in the comments section.


Life Goals
This year in June I am taking my A-levels which is going to take a lot of hard work so my goal is to pass these exams and achieve my predicted grades but in order to achieve that I'm going to need to do a lot of revision.

Pass my driving test. I started learning to drive in November last year so this year I'm hoping to be ready to take and pass the driving test and also pass my driving theory, which is something I will hopefully will be doing very soon.

This year I will be leaving school (sixth form) and I want to do an apprenticeship in fashion and textiles and have found one I'd love to do so one of goals is get the apprenticeship and become an apprentice. This will be very different from what I'm doing now but I am excited. 



Other that these goals listed I don't have any resolutions such as exercise more or eat healthier as much as I want to do those things I don't want to put too much pressure on myself this year as it is a big year for me with a lot going on. I am very nervous about this year, I will be leaving friends and be thrown into a completely different environment, but I am excited and I'm sure it will be a great year! Perhaps once I have finished my A-levels and settled in wherever I end up next I will set myself more end of year goals

Thank you for reading! Do you have any goals this year? What are they and how are you getting on so far? - let me know in the comment section below.
Bye for now, see you next week!

Comments

  1. Good luck with your goals! x

    Giulia
    http://thehighheeledpapergirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you, so much! Hope you have a great year!

      Molly x

      Delete
  2. I didn't actually set any goals in stone this year but I do know I want to grow my social media channels and like you, keep blogging and growing. Good luck with all your goals!

    Louisa | www.loubeeloublogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you, so much. I hope you achieve your goal of growing your social media channels!

      Molly x

      Delete
  3. Great goals and it's always great to have something to strive for! Goodluck xx

    Sinead | www.subjectbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hope you have a great year!

      Molly x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts