Let's Have a Chat!

Hi, all

Todays post is a chatty one! It has been such a long time since I sat down and did a chatty blog post. It is now near the end of May, this year has gone really fast, and summer is nearly here! I can't wait for the summer holidays! 

I have been working really hard at collage and right now it's getting really stressful! I have exams coming up. I mentioned previously about a coursework deadline I had to make for textiles I made the deadline and all work was handed in. I recently got the feedback on this and I got an A which I am pleased with! I worked really hard on that project and I am pleased with what I got and that it's over! Now that's all handed in and finished with, the exam to follow is on Monday, I am definitely feeling the nerves about this one, it is the first proper exam I have sat at this school! After the textiles one I have a psycology mock and there is just so much content to get into my head! Soon these exams and mocks will be over then I have another four week to go at college then it is summer! When does your summer holiday start? In England I feel the holiday starts really late compared with other places. 

This year I am going to Croatia with my family I am really looking forward to it, it has been quite a while since I have been abroad and I am hoping for nice weather. I'm not big on traveling I'm more of a stay at home wrap myself in many blankets (evan in the summer) kind of person. I don't like flying, i don't like being away from my own bed and i always really miss my dog I'm just so used to her being everywhere when she's not it just feels so weird, but never the less i am looking forward to my trip to Croatia . Another thing I am concerned about is the food, I am not a fussy eater but I am vegetarian and that means when eating out in a restaurant I have to understand a menu written in another language to work ot what I am eating! what if there just isn't much veggie food? When looking into Croatian food I did find that it wasn't the best place for vegetarian food.

I have been writing on this blog for quite a while now and really enjoying it. I still, however have not had a chance to properly learn how to use my camera which is something I really want to do and when these exams are over I will take the camera and learn properly how to use all the settings. At the moment all my blog photos have been taken on my iPhone, most of the photos have been okay but some look a little bad quality but that may just be me not the phone.

Thank-you for reading, bye for now, see you next week!

Comments

  1. Congratulations on getting an A on that project, and good luck on your exams! At my school, finals exams were the first week of May so I'm already out of school for the summer :D I wish I was doing something as exciting as traveling to Croatia with my summer! I for sure look forward to any photos you may take there, and really anywhere else - the best way to learn is to jump right in! :)

    www.athousandreasonstosmile.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hope your finals went well! I wish I was off for summer, I don't finish until the 14th of July!! Hope your having a good summer so far! I am definitely looking forward to taking loads of photos in Croatia!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts