Christmas 2017 Gift Guide!


Hi all, 
Hope you have had a great week. I have been so excited for Christmas. December is so close and that means pretty lights, Christmas trees, mince pies, decorations, Christmas songs, advent calendars and Christmas shopping (insert any other christmassy things I may have forgotten). In this post I am going to be sharing some Christmas gift ideas. This is your warning if you haven't started Christmas shopping yet, now would be great time to get going! 
On with the post... 

Boots Scrapbook £8.00 (currently on offer - normal price £12)
As you may know as I did a scrapbooking tips post, I enjoy keeping a scrapbook and you can get pretty and themed scrapbooks that I think would make a really Christmas gift. The one above is from Boots. They have quite a few different patterns and themes.

The next gift we have here can also be found at Boots and is this scented candle in a concrete candle holder. I like the added pattern on these candles and again Boots has quite a few different ones with different decorations and different scents.




This John Lewis cardholder may be the perfect gift for a tricky to buy for Dad or Grandad, who just seems to have everything. It is a hard metal card holder held together by the elastic in the box. You get a choice of black or blue elastic to add to the cardholder. John Lewis stock a range called "Gentlemen's Hardware" selling similar things in the style of this cardholder.




I love this make up bag from Oliver Bonas. I really like the print, colours and Oliver Bonas is one of my favourite shops! I love the style of their products. I know some things can seems a bit on the pricey side but they are such good quality! There are also a few other products in the same style as the make up bag above.

(Almost) everyone likes chocolate so if you're stuck on what to buy someone consider chocolate! 
This snowman is from Hotel Chocolate and I think it looks so cute, It is one of their chocolate slabs with a snowman face. They also sell a similar snowman to this but made up of mostly milk chocolate!
Thank-you for reading, hope you enjoyed! 
Good luck with your shopping! If you have any gift suggestions I'd love to hear them in the comments! 
Bye for now, see you next week! 

You can subscribe to my blog by email in the box to right (if you are on a

computer)

*Product images shown in this blog post do not not belong to me, but the websites linked beneath each image.
 All opinions are my own and this is not sponsored content.

Comments

  1. Aw I love your gift guide! I love the idea of the John Lewis card holder, my partner has been looking for a wallet like this. I may just look into this for Chrissy :D X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed! I think the card holder would make a great gift!

      Molly xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts