What I got for Christmas 2017


Hi all, 
I hope you had an amazing Christmas and New Year and enjoyed whatever time you had with family and friends. This post may seem late but I have been away with family over Christmas so I haven't had the chance to get it done, but whatever time of year, I love to read "what I got for Christmas" posts and also "What I got for my Birthday" posts. I have picked out ten things I got for Christmas to share here with you! 

Quick Disclaimer: I'm not trying to show off in this post. I am really grateful for all the gifts I received. I love writing and reading this style of post which is why I have written it.

First up, I got this lovely Oliver Bonas hot water bottle from my auntie. It is very soft and I love the pattern! It come in a cute pink drawstring bag with velvet ribbon so you can store it away in the summer. You can also buy a matching sleep mask.

 Next I got the Naked heat pallet from Urban Decay that I really hoping to get for Christmas! I love the colours so much and I have only worn it a few time but I love the look when I'm wearing it.


I also got this trinket dish, I have been keeping it on my bedside table for any bits of jewellery I forget to take off when I get into bed. I like that it's an enclosed pot rather than an open dish as it makes my room tidier.

 I also received this really soft IBENA throw/blanket, I'm not sure if a throw and a blanket are the same thing or not. It's so soft and I love being cosy on the sofa watching films or TV under it. 

 In my stocking I got this pug shaped tea strainer (pug in a mug). I then went and bought lots of Whittards flavoured tea to drink from tk maxx and Homesense. I have not tried all of the flavours yet but my current fave is the spice imperial.

 Next up I got a pair of wellies! They are mid length wellies from Joules. They are glossy green with a yellow stripe. I really like these wellies but they are not that great for really muddy walks as they are shorter my jeans get muddy above the wellies.


 My Friend bought me some make up bits and these earrings. I really love these earrings as I have two ear lobe piercings they look really good together. The red ones are the July Birthstone and then the other one is the star constellation.


 I also got this necklace and matching earrings from Lilac Rose which is a small shop in Cambridge, there is also one in Leamington Spa. The picture of  them doesn't quite do justice to how pretty the stone is - it's a very glittery and shiny blue and green stone that shimmers in different light.


My Grandad bought me this bag which is from Accessorize, it's just the right size to fit everything in and I really like the colour, it goes with almost all my clothes.


And Finally I have the bloggers secret Santa gift I received from a blogger called Melanie you can find her blog at  www.melaniewithanie.com. It all came wrapped so beautifully in different pink tissue paper, and everything inside is so lovely, thank you very much Melanie if you're reading this!

Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed! What did you get for Christmas? Let me know in the comments below!
Bye for now, see you next week!



All opinions are my own, this is not sponsored content 

Comments

  1. The boots are really cute, if not the most practical. And I love the Oliver Bonas water bottle. Happy new year! xx

    Charlotte
    www.talkstageytome.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That throw is so cute!



    Tori | JustTheBeginning-x.com
    Latest blog post: Hello 2018

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Molly!

    I am so, so glad you loved your secret santa present <3 You are more than welcome x


    Melanie-Jessica || www.melaniewithanie.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts