OOTD: Christmas Edition


Hi all,
I hope you have had a great Christmas! I have spent my Christmas with all my family and had a lovely time! Today I thought I would do an OOTD post and share my Christmas outfit because I really love it!

Pinafore - this was from Topshop. Unfortunately I couldn't find the exact pinafore but click here to see similar 

Top- I have a basic H&M top for layering underneath the pinafore you can get that here. But also think this outfit would look nice with a thin knit high neck jumper. 


Boots- I bought these from the shop Schuh they are just plain blue and go with many of my outfits but they have very little grip on the bottom so not good in ice I could do with some better winter boots. I found similar to these here on Schuh

Then I wore some basic leggings I'm not sure where these were from but I did wear two pairs because it's very cold!

Thank you for reading. What did you do this Christmas? Also if you know of some good winter boots please let me know!
Bye for now, see you next week!




All opinions are my own and this is not sponsored content

Comments

  1. Lovely post and great blog! I followed you on Instagram also (:

    VivaLaVida

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I hope you had a great new year!

      Molly xx

      Delete
  2. this dress is so cute! i love the colour. hope you had a lovely christmas and wishing you all the best for 2018, lovely!

    katie. xx lacoconoire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, so much! Wishing you the best for 2018 also!

      Molly xx

      Delete
  3. This is so cute! Love the dress and love the color. Wishing you the best for the new year. xo
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts