Review: Body Shop Ethiopian Honey Face Mask




Hi all
I have never done a review on my blog before, but today I have decided to give a review on the Ethiopian Honey Face Mask from body shop. I have had this mask since Christmas so I have not been using it for that long but here I am going to give my own
honest opinions of the product.

The consistency of this product is so thick and quite sticky, which I love, it feels so nice on the skin! You just have to be careful not to get it in your hair because it is so hard to remove from hair!

I find that using a brush is much easier, wastes less product and stops a lot of the mess. To remove the face mask from your skin you just wipe it of with a flannel and it comes of easily.

Once the face mask is removed my skin feels so nice! It is so moisturising and I love moisturising face masks. I like removing the face mask with a soft cloth, like a muslin cloth rather than a flannel because it leaves face face feeling nicer!

This product has a very strong smell! It is very sweet and smells like a really strong honey, I prefer floral scents so I am not sure I love the smell, but if you like sweet scents I think you would love it! I want to try the other face masks in the range because there are some floral scents.

All in all, I love this product and would definatly recommend it.

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed. Have you tried this product? Do you use face masks? What is your favourite face mask? Let me know in the comments below!
Bye for now, see you next week!


* No content from this post is sponsored, all opinions are my own and honest. Please allergy test the product on your skin before use.

Comments

Popular Posts