ForgetMeNotz, My Etsy Shop!

Hi all
This week has been the last week of school for me, I have one more day tomorrow then I have 7 weeks off! I am so exited! And to add to that tomorrow is my Birthday! 

Today I wanted to share with you my Etsy shop. I love making things and I always have done, well as long as I can remember, so I have decided to make and try and sell some of my handmade cards. The shop is fairly empty at the moment I have six cards on, but I am currently working on new designs and I look forward to sharing those with you over the summer.


Here are the six cards currently listed on my Etsy shop!










If you would like to have a look in more detail at my Etsy shop you can here: www.forgetmenotz.co.uk

I made the shop in 2015 to sell some small keyring's I had made but it didn't go well, but I'm trying again. I have renamed it ForgetMeNotzStore (I thought it fitting for a card shop)and I will be selling cards and maybe other handmade stationary products in the future (I have some exiting ideas I am working on at the moment). I am very exited to share this on my blog and hope you like the cards!

Thankyou for reading, hope you enjoyed! I'd love to know what you think in the comments below. 
Bye for now, See you next week!

Comments

Popular Posts